Are LED lights as good as regular bulbs?
They’re better in every respect.
Not only can you find the exact warmth and brightness that you desire for your home, but LED lights offer distinct advantages over traditional incandescent or fluorescent bulbs.
- LED lights use 1/6 the energy of incandescent bulbs.
- LED lights are produced without hazardous materials and are fully recyclable.
- LED lights produce less heat – reducing energy costs in the summer.
- LED lights can be designed for any lighting configuration.
- LED lights last for up to 10 years.
If you want to save money while protecting the environment, LED lights are the clear choice.
Contact Gateway LED today and request a free LED lighting consultation.